Imesa’s management is firmly committed to quality, research and technological development in order to open up new markets and increase competitiveness.
Many R+D projects have been carried out with the help and support of the Development Agency (Government of Castile and Leon). Among them we could highlight:
- H2O project carried out from 2000 to 2001. Wastewater treatment
- Eneragua project carried out from 2004 to 2006. New products for water
- LIRA project carried out in 2006 and 2007: autonomous equipment for cleaning and control for water intakes in high mountain areas. Power supply using solar energy and satellite control
- Automatic variable-level metal dam in 2007 and 2008
- LIMPA project: Autonomous deep trash rack in 2008 and 2009